DUE TO A DIVORCE IN PROGRESS WE ARE ANXIOUS TO SELL THIS RARE 1981 CHEVROLET TRANS STAR MOTOR HOME/RV.
WE ARE ANXIOUS TO SELL THIS RARE
1981 CHEVROLET TRANS STAR MOTOR HOME/RV.
C-30 RV w/ 50,309 original miles.
It has a 350 Engine w/ Thermo-Quad Four Barrel Carburetor.
Runs real good & gets approximately 12-14 mpg.
It has been recently remodeled inside and out with the following new items:
1. Painted exterior w/top of the line quality customized colored paint
2. All new screw cover molding
3. New plumbing parts and water heater
4. Completely renovated interior
5. Customized cabinetry w/oak & birch wood
6. Customized upholstery (cushions and fabric) for the two couches that open to a queen bed
7. Berber carpet
8. Interior head liner and oak trim
9. All windows were removed-cleaned-painted and resealed
10. New interior paint and wallpaper
11. New flooring
12. Engine recently tuned
13. Two new batteries
a. Engine battery replaced
b. Recreational battery also replaced
14. Oil changed
15. New front tires and brakes
16. Just inspected
17. It is equipped with the following
a. Flushable toilet, sink and shower in bath w/ medicine cabinet and towel bars
b. Three burner stove
e. Furnace, stove
f. Onan Generator
Book Valued at over $5800.00 without all the new items, renovations, new items and extras, etc.
KNOWN PROBLEM: IT NEEDS A FRIDGE.
FIRST OFFER OVER $4000.00 TAKES IT.
ALSO INCLUDED:Full body length of camper area BROWN AND CREAM VINYL AWNING and the REAR ENTRANCE SCREEN DOOR with all the hardware for both (will have to be put back on). These were removed to give it its customized exterior paint and have not be reinstalled. Buyer - This will be for you to do as I am unable.
APPOINTMENTS CAN BE MADE TO VIEW IT IN PERSON BY PHONING 570-275-0212 OR Click here to E-mail MAILTO:firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE TO SEE PHOTOS E-MAIL FOR MORE